Sunday, January 29, 2006

For the Love of Dogs and Fireworks.

Aiight, folks!

Let's just stop clicking on the comment link, raise our hands, and slooowwwly back away from the computer...okay...?

::pssshhht::

"I've got target in site. Permission to take the shot. Over."

::pssshhht::


Ignore that.

Anyway, in the interests of killing the previous posting's fruitful-yet-brevity-challenged discussion thread, I'd like to put this out there:
Last time I checked, my lunar calendar restarting didn't have too much to do with Dogs eating red envelopes, but that might just be me. I mean, yes, I understand that the Chinese Zodiac is on Dog year and it's all explained on my placemat at Peking Garden but who gave them preeminence over all other lunar calendars and why can't I use chopsticks with even a remote semblance of efficiency?

Viva Muharram!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ope! you missed mozart's day....

3:09 PM  
Blogger Ayah said...

Don't hate, Taqee. That dog's cute and you know it.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Nandita said...

I wasn't being serious as usual, Im grateful for corrections.

No crud, wilson does live. I have never seen castaway however I like the idea.

not of being stranded on an island, but inanimate uh friends.

first part of your post sounds like BT's Satellite. Or some of those lame ARMY commercials.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home