Wednesday, June 28, 2006

New Blog Policy: No Anonymous Comments!

Hey blogfolks. I dunno who I'm actually saying 'hi' to, now that I think about it. Can't imagine, really. But I just wanted to post an update. I'm out of town for the summer and am sucking in as much blog fodder as I can, ruminating, and drafting posts, then not posting them because they suck. So anyways, I am not sure that I have anything that's occurred to me worth getting feedback on, but I will maybe come up with something in the near future.

BUT.

As an aside, please take note of the title of the post (and I already know what chicanery is about to expire with you lot). If I ACTUALLY don't know you and you're some random blog surfer, I don't care if you post as anonymous - but if I know you, just say who you are so maybe we can actually chat about it when I run into you. Silly nerds.

In the meantime, try the link below - it's one of the better online personality tests I have taken. Try to clear your mind and just answer honestly and free of the reality that you're being tested and you will get some pretty interesting results. I don't wanna see your results, don't worry - they are actually kinda personal if you're honest - even scary!

http://personaldna.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home